TRP024: The 3 Components of Making a Decision
February 5, 2016
Making a decision – what’s the big deal? We make decisions all day, every day – right?
Yes. I am sharing (with passion and from the heart) the 3 components of making decisions for success not only in real estate but in life. Breaking decision making down like this changed my life and can be a break-through for you too!
- Know WHY you are making a or the decision
- Sick and tire of being sick and tire?
- Better life for you and your family?
- My story and moment of “no excuses” big decision
- Count the cost of your decision
- What’s the cost of your decision? Understand it.
- Is it increased pressure?
- Are you willing to accept (or pay) the cost of your decision?
- Is it worth it?
- You gotta know and accept this because when things get tough, you don’t quit
- Your decision has to be irrevocable
- “I’ll try it and see if it works.” – NO
- “Well I will give it my best shoot.” – NO
- When you make your decision – there is no other option
- No defaulting back or going back
- It’s not going to be easy
- OK to adjust with wise counsel but your decision is irrevocable
- Don’t be double minded. – James 1:8 “…a double minded man is unstable in all his way…”
Listen and share with those you care about! They’ll thank you for it!